Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Userform to ignore current calculation

I have a file that triggers a series of calculations on opening(removes
columns, rows,inserts borders etc). At the end of these processes it prompts
up a userform to say its complete.

What I want is a userform to sit inveiw while calculating saying calculating..
.... please wait or even a simple progress bar while the calculation is in
progress.

When I ask VB to throw up a userform saying calculating, on doing so it
freezes calculation unless a put a button on it to continue (which is not
really what I want)

Any Ideas???