Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default What's the best way to start learning and using VB for Excel 2003

I would like to start learning to use VBA for Excel 2003. Can somebody help
me in starting? What are the limitations? For what kinf of applications can
we use it?
What's the difference betwwen ActiveXContrlos and Forms? When to use which
one?

Thanks

Kamil
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Tutorials:
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel....htm#tutorials

are some places you can start. The links to the VBA tutorials are after the
excel tutorials.

Tom Ogilvy