Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default copy cells

Can i have the module the is under copy from difference worksheets in
the same workbook

I have about ten worksheets in one workbook a1 have the date b1 have my
invoice numbers c d e f g h i have other information
what i will like to have it copy by date and the invoice number in
order and send them to my summary sheet in order of date and invoice
number (or can i have the information send to my summary sheet after i
have complete the entry in that wooksheet)
can you help