Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default create a print menue

Hi all,

I'm working on a winxp/xl2000 system and I want to have a print menue for my
two sheets in the file
so on the first sheet I've got the month
1st sheet: Jan-Febr-Mrz-April-Mai-Jun (seperatly one DIN A4 paper for
each month)
2nd sheet: Jul-Aug-Sept-Okt-Nov-Dez (seperatly one DIN A4 paper for each
month)
completely twelfe papers for the whole year.

now I want to've a litle menue where I can choose which month I want to
print separately.
PRINT-MENUE
[ ] press this button for JANUARY-sheet
[ ] press this button for FEBRUARY-sheet
[ ] press this button for MARCH-sheet
..... and so on
[ ] press this button for all sheets

The print process can start bei choosing the option.

If you've any idea .. thanks for this :-)

greetings achim