Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel: How to suppress the Names conflict Dialog on automatic VBA copy

Hi,

maybe someone can help me.

I have on VBA program which automatically opens an second Excelsheet.
I select a Range of lines and I want to copy this lines to my
original Excelsheet. This works very good, but I use in my second
as well with my original Excelsheet Cell names. And every time
when I execute the script he copies all the lines to my Worksheet
but he every asks me do you real want to do this or do you want
to rename the Cell names.
And for me I will really do this and accept the Names in my
original Worksheet. Does anyone know a solution for that? I tired
"on error resume next" or "on error goto 0".
This is the code:
Range(cpcurdefinerow + 1 & ":" & cplaufendx - 1).Select
Selection.Copy
Workbooks(RememberActiveWorkbook).Activate
Range(curdefinerow + 1 & ":" & curdefinerow + 1).Select
Selection.Insert Shift:=xlDown
The Selection.Insert is responsible for this behaviour and I'm
not able to suppress this Dialog box

Thanks,
Jochen