Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ben Ben is offline

Default efficent find all and value

Hi all,

I have a 12MB spreadsheet, in it, it contains many formula scattered all
over each worksheet tab. I need to find a very quick and efficient way to
replace formulas that begins with say, "xyz" and value it.

There are about 15 tabs per workbook and each tab has about 9000 locations/
formulas all over the worksheet that I need to value, and there are about 50
such workbooks every other day.

When I did a find all, in the find dialogue box, it lists all the locations,
I guess, it would be ideal if my code can somehow capture that list of cell
locations and just run throught that list for each tab and value those cells
and move onto next worksheet and then after one workbook is done I can move
to the next workbook and so on, until all workbooks are done.

If there are other efficient ways, I would be open to them as well. Please
share with me your thoughts and code snippets. Thank so much for your help.

Ben