Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Right-Click (Context Menu)

Hiya,

I wonder if you could help me please,

I would like to either delete the "Delete" option that appears on th
right-click menu bar or alternatively when the "Delete" option i
pressed for a Macro to run. Can either of these be done?

I can edit the main toolbars but cannot edit the right-click menu.

Any help would gratefully be appreciated,

Thanks

Kevi

--
Kryptoni
Kryptonix's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2810

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Kryptonix

Start here
http://www.rondebruin.com/menuid.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Kryptonix" wrote in message

Hiya,

I wonder if you could help me please,

I would like to either delete the "Delete" option that appears on the
right-click menu bar or alternatively when the "Delete" option is
pressed for a Macro to run. Can either of these be done?

I can edit the main toolbars but cannot edit the right-click menu.

Any help would gratefully be appreciated,

Thanks

Kevin

--
Kryptonix
Kryptonix's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28108

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks for your help Ron,

I am looking at the link now.. :)

Cheers

--
Kryptoni
Kryptonix's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2810
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=47792

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hiya,

I have worked out how to delete the "Delete" option on the right-clic
menu... how do I enable it so it does it just for that particular exce
workbook? At the moment it does it for all excel files...

Thanks

Kevi

--
Kryptoni
Kryptonix's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2810
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=47792

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Read this first
http://www.rondebruin.com/menuid.htm#Information

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Kryptonix" wrote in message

Hiya,

I have worked out how to delete the "Delete" option on the right-click
menu... how do I enable it so it does it just for that particular excel
workbook? At the moment it does it for all excel files...

Thanks

Kevin

--
Kryptonix
Kryptonix's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28108
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=477925

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks for your help Ron, all works fine now...

nice site you've got too :)

Cheers

Kevi

--
Kryptoni
Kryptonix's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2810
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=47792

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You are welcome

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Kryptonix" wrote in message

Thanks for your help Ron, all works fine now...

nice site you've got too :)

Cheers

Kevin

--
Kryptonix
Kryptonix's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28108
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=477925

Add items to context menu Fred Jacobowitz Excel Worksheet Functions 1 April 22nd 06 10:29 PM
Context Menu nrussell Excel Programming 0 September 29th 05 10:08 AM
Context menu on userform Matthew Excel Programming 3 May 26th 05 02:32 AM
context menu eric23 Excel Programming 3 May 9th 04 11:49 PM
Context sensitive menu Mark[_36_] Excel Programming 5 March 3rd 04 01:50 PM