Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Create Outlook Task from Data in Excel Row

Hi:

Is there a way to have Excel evaluate a date in cell and then create a task
or calendar appointment in Outlook?

Example: A salesman calls a client and wants to follow up on the call and
enters the client information and follow up date in an Excel spreadsheet.
Rather than having to open the spreadsheet and manually look at the follow up
dates can an Outlook task or appointment be created to remind the salesman to
follow up on the call?

Thanks,