Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Plotting Rows that have values

Ok, that title might not describe it right, here goes:
So in one cell i have a Total Drawings calculations, that counts ho
many total drawings are listed in the spreadsheet.
Now if there are under 20, then i just need to print sheet 1, if ther
are 20-40 then i need to print 1st and 2nd sheet, and if there are mor
than 40, i need to print all sheets.
How do I write that in VBA?
The "If" is what's bugging me, cause i come from Lisp programming fo
Cad and it's just not making much sense to me.
Please help.
Thanks,
Viktor

--