Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Auto Fill Form

Hello all-
I need to create a form(Fax cover sheet) that will autofill the fax number
and phone number when I type in a name. I have the data on sheet 2 that
includes the name, fax number, and phone numbers in columns A, B, and C
respectively. I have played around with a couple of different formulas, but
have not been able to come across the correct combination. Any help would
be greatly appreciated. This is a bit above my head.

Thank you,

Michael

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Michael,
You need a drop downlist for your names. Take this link to find ou
how.

And then you need a VLOOKUP formula to fill in the phone and fax. T
learn how take this link.

HT

--
Case