Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default advance data to next cell when over written?

I have an excel sheet with several cells occupied by cerial numbers. I want
to be able to advance all numbers one cell, when a new one is entered in the
first cell. The number in the last cell needs to fall off the page as they
advance to the end.
Thanks