Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pivot Table - display filtered data

I have a pivot table chart. The user can drag and drop field buttons to
'drill' into the data. The user can also filter the field buttons. I want to
give the user an option to display all the values of a certain field, based
on the filtering of the other fields. I can use the '.PivotItems(1)',
'.PivotItems(2)' properties to list every item for that pivot field. But how
do I retrieve just the values for my field based on the filters of the other
fields? I hope this makes sense - thanks in advance for your help!