Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Disabling Security Messages (Macros)

Not sure if this belongs here or in outlook questions but please help if you
can.

I am trying to use a macro to automatically send emails (with attachments)
to my customers via outlook. The problems is that i am sending 1 email to
each customer and i keep getting the warning message " A program is trying to
send an email on your behalf - do you want to allow it". If i click yes then
the email is sent but then it appears again for the next email that is to be
sent.

Can i disable this to allow all email to be sent without manually clicking
yes for each individual email?

Help on this would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Andy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

[...]

Thanks For That - Just what i needed.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Andy,

Visi Ron de Bruin's site and check:

http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/prevent.htm

---
Regards,
Norman

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Norman,

No problems. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone :-). So I won't
be saying anything <ebg

Bob

"Norman Jones" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I am using the following simple coding to do the same thing.

Sub xEmailing()
Workbooks.Open Filename:= _
"C:\Work Book Name.xls"

Windows("Work Book Name).xls").Activate
ActiveWorkbook.SendMail Recipients:="Email Adress"
ActiveWorkbook.Close
end sub

Can you give me some idea of the coding to be used to automatically answer
the Question "YES" when the the following apears

" A program is trying
send an email on your behalf - do you want to allow it".

--
Thank you in advance for your Help