Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy filterto workbook

Hi

THe basic funtionality I'm after is that of the autofilter. Except I want to
be able to copy the first 10 columns and then the column with my criteria
value + five more columns to a new workbook. To make it even more complicated
I have 12 columns of criteria data each seperated by five coumns af copy
data. Not all rows in the filter columns ar filled. To top this off I wolud
like to add both sets (5+5 column) to the new workbook.

I have tried messing around with Rons escellent examples (from
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm and another example submitted by John
http://tinyurl.com/aqg55) but I can't get it working. I get no walues to the
new workbooks except the creteria column, and the headers in the first row.

Please helt - I'm somewhat new to VBA!

Thanks!

/Sunw
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Do you have a version of Ron's code working that copies the entire row that you
need?

If yes, then how about just adding a few more lines of code that delete the
columns you don't want from the new worksheet?

Sometimes, copying everything and cleaning up a little bit is easier than
copying smaller ranges lots of times.

--

Dave Peterson