Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro to Change Font Color

I completed a report and I made a mistake. I want any cell that ="TYPE" to
remove the conditional formating and change to blue, bold and underline.

There are many in the report and I do not want to go through the sheet one
by one. Is there a macro I can use to do it for me?

thank you,

daniel young
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you have Excel 2002 or 2003 you can use Find All to select all cells with
the word TYPE in them and make the change one time to affect all of them.

--
Jim
"Daniel R. Young" wrote in message
|I completed a report and I made a mistake. I want any cell that ="TYPE" to
| remove the conditional formating and change to blue, bold and underline.
|
| There are many in the report and I do not want to go through the sheet one
| by one. Is there a macro I can use to do it for me?
|
| thank you,
|
| daniel young

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

you can use Find All

I'm referring to the Find All option in the Edit, Find dialog. Once the
list appears you can select the ranges listed in the list box and it will
select them in the worksheet too.

--
Jim
"Jim Rech" wrote in message
| If you have Excel 2002 or 2003 you can use Find All to select all cells
with
| the word TYPE in them and make the change one time to affect all of them.
|
| --
| Jim
| "Daniel R. Young" wrote in
message