Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Pulling data from different sheets

On sheet1 I have an overview of sheet2:sheet10. Sheet2 has a different
number of data entries than sheet3 and so on. What is the best way of
pulling that data from each sheet but only from the rows that have data?
Here is the formula in A4:

=IF(Topps!$H3<1,Topps!A3,"")

I've copied that down my sheet, but there are only 30 entries on sheet
Topps. How can I start pulling data from the next sheet once the 30 rows
are pulled from sheet Topps?
I've done a COUNTIF for each sheet to determine how many rows have data but
I don't know how to write the formula to work the way I want it to. Do I
need to do it in VB coding?

Please help,
Gary