Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default RESIZE of matrix by MARCO

hi

MY problem is to resize the matrix after deletion for example

problem matrix:

1 0 1 0 1
0 0 1 0 1
1 0 0 1 0
0 1 0 0 1
1 0 0 1 0

for example after deleting rows 2 and 4 like this

1 0 1 0 1

1 0 0 1 0

1 0 0 1 0

we have to resize the matrix by bring 3 row into 2 and if 4 exist i
should be in 3 else if 5 row exist it should bring to 3 row likewis
end of the page.

1 0 1 0 1
1 0 0 1 0
1 0 0 1 0

so can any one plz help me regarding this as soon as possible

thanks
sre

--
sreedha
sreedhar's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2758

How can I transpose nXm matrix to mXn Matrix MIHir Excel Worksheet Functions 2 August 9th 08 11:44 AM
I could NOT resize the axis title but excel allows me to resize gr Iwan Setiyono Ko Charts and Charting in Excel 4 June 6th 06 04:46 AM
I could NOT resize the axis title but excel allows me to resize gr Iwan Setiyono Ko Charts and Charting in Excel 0 March 15th 06 10:34 AM
Marco Loi New Users to Excel 4 December 7th 04 08:52 PM
Marco to run every day at 12 bris Excel Programming 6 March 3rd 04 01:07 PM