Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default filter unique values Excel

Hi,

I want to automatically filter out all non unique data from my Excel
column's. How do I do this? I already tried the data-filter function.

Thanks Michieol

--
vrijbergen
vrijbergen's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27757

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Data=filter=Advanced filter and click the unique checkbox. This will show
you a list of uniques.

Tom Ogilvy

"vrijbergen" wrote
in message ...

Hi,

I want to automatically filter out all non unique data from my Excel
column's. How do I do this? I already tried the data-filter function.

Thanks Michieol

--
vrijbergen
vrijbergen's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=472677

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

vrijbergen:

Try searching for 'Find Duplicates' in the Excel online help. Here's
what they suggest:

Filter for unique records
Select the column or click a cell in the range or list you want to
filter.
On the Data menu, point to Filter, and then click Advanced Filter.
Do one of the following.
To filter the range or list in place, similar to using AutoFilter,
click Filter the list, in-place.
To copy the results of the filter to another location, click Copy to
another location. Then, in the Copy To box, enter a cell reference.
To select a cell, click Collapse Dialog to temporarily hide the dialog
box. Select the cell on the worksheet, and then press Expand Dialog .

Select the Unique records only check box.
Note Once you filter for unique values, you can copy them to another
worksheet and then archive or delete the original worksheet.