Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I :

I want to put my company's weekly sales on one sheet. Then in that boo
on each additional sheet break up the the total sales by employee.
don't want to sum the sales up per employee, I want to list them ou
for their weekly pay vouchers.

What functions do I want? How do I do this? Is there a template
could find somewhere?

Thank-you!!!
Ben Russel

--
benrussel
benrussell's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2771

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You could do that with Data/Filter/Advanced, with the criteria range on the
employee's sheet (probably outside the print area), and the destination range
on the employee's sheet.

But you would have to do this manually, each week.

Read Help on Advanced Filter if this sounds like a workable solution.

Otherwise, if you want it automated, you may need a VBA macro.

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 20:51:58 -0500, benrussell
wrote:

I want to put my company's weekly sales on one sheet. Then in that book
on each additional sheet break up the the total sales by employee. I
don't want to sum the sales up per employee, I want to list them out
for their weekly pay vouchers.

What functions do I want? How do I do this? Is there a template I
could find somewhere?

Thank-you!!!
Ben Russell