Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sem sem is offline

Default Creating an excel macro to open and save sheets to a different directory

Hey-

I am hoping for some help as I have never created a macro in excel
before and was just asked to work on one. We have about 90 files saved
in different subfolders on a server. The files are accessible through
a webpage and I have the path. I would like to save each of these
folders to a network drive. i.e. I would run the macro and it would
copy all of the files in the same directory structure to a folder on a
network drive.

Thanks in advance for the help!