Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default copy data to master sheet

I'm trying to copy data from 1 sheet to another. I have the basic
principles down.
the problem I'm having is I want to copy from a set of drop down lists
with parts and part quantity.

example.

range c6 is date
range e6 is address
range g6 is city
range i6 is a "number"

but range c12:c17 is quantity
range e12:e17 is the part

how do i on the master spread sheet make the
date,address,city,"number"
goto one row.

but when it gets to the part and quantity on the master sheet it fills
down to show.
example

Master Sheet
9-26-05 12345 E 6th St Jefferson 1234567890123 Radiator 2

glass 3

door 1

can anyone help on this?

--