Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Reposting: Drag And Drop Implementation in excel

Hi,
I have a doubt regarding the drag and drop implemenation iin Excel.Iam
developin gan application in VB.net.I want a toolbar of my application
to come in excel where the user can drop the elements into excel.Just
like desigining using crystal reports my tool bar would allow users to
drag and drop fields in excel and develop their own report.What shoul
id do.I know litlet VBA programming and can this be done by VBA only or
it is need to be done as office addin uisn COM or some thong like
that.Iam new to this area,and if any onecan help me the approach i
should take IS this approach feasible
it would be very helpful

Thanks in advance
Xcelion