Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel VBA with outlook

I am using XL 2003 to send out emails to about 50 clients. However when I do
this Outlook 2003 comes up with a dialog stating that I am automatically
sending out an email and I have to client on the Yes button 50 times.

I know this is a very good feature but for the purposes of my macro can I
turn it off and then back on after the macro has finished

Many thanks

James
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi James

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/prevent.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

" wrote in message
I am using XL 2003 to send out emails to about 50 clients. However when I do
this Outlook 2003 comes up with a dialog stating that I am automatically
sending out an email and I have to client on the Yes button 50 times.

I know this is a very good feature but for the purposes of my macro can I
turn it off and then back on after the macro has finished

Many thanks

James

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sorry Ron but the'check mark from the warn me when other

applications try to send mail as me check box' is not there. I'm using
Outlook 2003 with Exchange. Any other ideas?

Thanks

" wrote in message
I am using XL 2003 to send out emails to about 50 clients. However when I do
this Outlook 2003 comes up with a dialog stating that I am automatically
sending out an email and I have to client on the Yes button 50 times.

I know this is a very good feature but for the purposes of my macro can I
turn it off and then back on after the macro has finished

Many thanks

James

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

Sorry Ron but the'check mark from the warn me when other

This is for Outlook exppress

See the Outlook and CDO part of the page

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl