Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to refresh a web query every x mn?

Hi everyone,
I'm running a web query from an Excel 97 file, the data on the web site
change about every 10 mn.I'd like to use a macro to refresh my query
every 10 mn or so as well.I've got all I need in my VBA code except for
this aspect.
So my question is either :How to refresh a web query every x mn? or
How to run a macro every x minutes ?
I'd appreciate any help you could give me.
Thanx.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can use the OnTime method of the Application object in VBA to
run a macro at a specified interval. See
www.cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm for more details.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Pat" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi everyone,
I'm running a web query from an Excel 97 file, the data on the
web site
change about every 10 mn.I'd like to use a macro to refresh my
query
every 10 mn or so as well.I've got all I need in my VBA code
except for
this aspect.
So my question is either :How to refresh a web query every x
mn? or
How to run a macro every x minutes ?
I'd appreciate any help you could give me.
Thanx.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Many Thanks,
I'll try that next week.
Altough I've hoped that there would be a simpler way built-in, sthg
like "repeat sub() every 10 mn", but that would too simple I guess -:)