Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Find sheet references

I am trying to identify all of the cells in a workbook that references a
specific sheet within the same workbook. Ultimately I would like something
that goes through the workbook and produces a report on a blank sheet, and
returns the sheet name, cell location. Is there anything that can do this.
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See Bill Manville's FindLink
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

I'd set aside the part about getting a report sheet for now, I think
accessing the cell immediately would be more important.
---
HTH,