Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default I am an idiot - Please help me!

I want to create a userform that will have two columns of textboxes (35
in each column). one column of textboxes I will input info into an
the
other textbox column I want the info to auto enter from a cell in my
spreadsheet.

example:

Userform 1
Column 1_____________________________Column 2
get info from cell Activeworksheet B10 ___user entered data
get info from cell Activeworksheet B11 ___user entered data
get info from cell Activeworksheet B12 ___user entered data
......and so on.

CommandButton 1 ________________CmdBtn 2
get client info from cell _____________dump column 2 in to workshee
next column 1 cells 'B10' and so on

I have no idea how to make this userform could someone please show m
how to do this. Or point me to a website that will show me how to d
this.

Please tell me step by step...I know that this is simple for most o
you

--
oberon.blac
oberon.black's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2673

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Oberon,

Using Spreadsheet Form Controls
http://www.datapigtechnologies.com/f...tcontrols.html

which is part of a fabulous collection of Excel video tutorials at
DataPig Technologies.com - Computer Training and Consulting
http://www.datapigtechnologies.com/ExcelMain.htm

Links to other tutorials at
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel....htm#tutorials

It would be a lot nicer to answer a post with a subject that describes
the problem, and it would help others with the same proble to find
an answer when they use Google Groups to search for answers.

---
HTH,

"oberon.black" wrote in message
news:oberon.black.1vf4yk_1126818386.4488@excelforu m-nospam.com...

I want to create a userform that will have two columns of textboxes (35
in each column). one column of textboxes I will input info into and
the
other textbox column I want the info to auto enter from a cell in my
spreadsheet.

example:

Userform 1
Column 1_____________________________Column 2
get info from cell Activeworksheet B10 ___user entered data
get info from cell Activeworksheet B11 ___user entered data
get info from cell Activeworksheet B12 ___user entered data
.....and so on.

CommandButton 1 ________________CmdBtn 2
get client info from cell _____________dump column 2 in to worksheet
next column 1 cells 'B10' and so on

I have no idea how to make this userform could someone please show me
how to do this. Or point me to a website that will show me how to do
this.

Please tell me step by step...I know that this is simple for most of
you.

--
oberon.black
oberon.black's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26732

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

thank you for the pages

--
oberon.black
oberon.black's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26732
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=468025

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Tom, for answering on the poster's behalf, always helps to know
what the problems with replies are, and I'm not sure but I think this was a
reposting. The fact that I don't do Forms or Userforms certainly contributes
to my lack of understanding of the question.

Forms controls won't work on a userform (as requested) however.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

thanks to both of you...true the information that was given in to th
website did not solve my problem but it did give me a place to star
looking on the net.

Thank