Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Need small help with excel macro please

Thanks for your help

Please run step_one
run step_two .

1.) I need to change macro step two, so that value of cell
(7,AB) will be = total of march + total of june
+ total of july.this was because march was highlighted in yellow

2.) If january month was highlighted in yellow then value of cell
(7,AB) will be = total of JAN + total of FEB+....
+ total of DEC

3.) if July month was highlighted in yellow then value of cell
(7,AB) will be =total of JULY + total of AUG+....total of DEC

4.) if Oct month was highlighted in yellow then value of cell
(7,AB) will be =total of OCT + total of NOV + total of DEC

|Filename: test_excel_file.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=3818 |

excelguru
excelguru's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=8826
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=467393

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I don't know hot wo use the "select case" statement.This macro was given
to me by somebody.actually i am not very familier with macros..

Please help