Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ana Ana is offline

Default Is it possible?

Hello,
I have a book thet when I open it update a querry from internet, in colonne
A I have dates and in colonne B I have a link to download a zip file.
I made a macro that update the querry and it start downloading the zip files
but the problem I have is that each time it starts downloading a file it ask
me If I want to save it and where. I would like that the zip files are saved
everytime in a special floder. How can control the window? is it possible to
do what I want?

the code I have up to now is:

While coldate < lastdate '''' I compare the new with the last date
it was updated

Selection.Hyperlinks(1).Follow NewWindow:=False,
AddHistory:=True ''''it download the zip file
Application.Wait (Now + TimeValue("0:1:43")) 'here I wait to
download the zip file

Selection.Offset(1, 0).Select
coldate = Selection.Offset(0, -1).Value

Wend