Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Adding Objects to PrintDialog

Is there a way to add checkboxes, dropdown ect. to the printdialog, like
when i'm adding objects to a userform using code ?

I need to precent some reporttype-choises to the user when the print button
is pressed.

Hoping for a positive answer

Claus

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Claus,
Using the PrintDialog API and hook/templates you can achieve it, but not
natively in VBA, AFAIK.

Easier would be to make your own userform with the options, then make those
changes to the WB and print it yourself.

NickHK

"Claus" wrote in message
Is there a way to add checkboxes, dropdown ect. to the printdialog, like
when i'm adding objects to a userform using code ?

I need to precent some reporttype-choises to the user when the print

button
is pressed.

Hoping for a positive answer

Claus

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Nick,

I'm not a pro, though i did VBA on and off for some years.

Whats the PrintDialog API ?

If i'm to build a userform, how do i get the list of printers,
printerstatus, location and so on ?

Claus