Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to delete all page breaks?

I've been banging my head on my desk for a day trying to figure this out.
Does anyone have a working example of how to do this?

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Mchastant,

To remove all manual pagebreaks try:

Activesheet.Cells.PageBreak = xlPageBreakNone

---
Regards,
Norman

"mchastant" wrote in message
I've been banging my head on my desk for a day trying to figure this out.
Does anyone have a working example of how to do this?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Mchastant,

How about automatic pagebreaks?

Automatic page breaks cannot be deleted.

If you wish turn off the display of manual and automatic pagebreaks, try:

Application.DisplayPageBreaks = False

---
Regards,
Norman