Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default CubeField Member Properties for Excel 2k?

Hi!

My company has only Office 2000 and I need to work with Pivot Tables based
on Olap Cubes (Analysis Services on SQL Server 2000). This work fine and
MSO9 also provides great objects to handle via VB.
However, there is a big lack which is a great problem for me: My Cubes have
Member Properties that I need to show on my Excel Worksheets, and Excel 2000
can't do that.
I thought I could maybe access the Member properties of a dimension thanks
to VB, but the objects of the MSO9 seems to not support those abilities.
Any Idea? Any DLL providing this functionnality will be very welcome!

Thank you in advance!
Jérémie