Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Automatically duplicating and updating info

I have a workbook that will have lots of worksheets in it. I want to be
able to use one worksheet from the workbook to be able to update columns
and rows of the other worksheets in the workbook.

example of master worksheet:

store 1 store 2 store 3 store 4 store 5 warehouse 1 warehouse
2 warehouse 3 warehouse 4
apples 5 5 8 2 9 2 3 7 2
oranges 5 3 6 2 4 2 6 8 2
bananas 5 6 2 5 1 7 2
cherries 5 3 8 2 9 2 1 5 1
peach 8 3 4 2 1 6 21
plum 7 5 8

Now I want to be able to put all my data into this.

And I want to that data to be able to copy over into a worksheet that
has a corresponding name (apples, oranges,etc.)

example of coresponding worksheet:

Apples

store1 5
store2 5
store3 8
store4 2
store5 9
warehouse1 2
warehouse2 3
warehouse3 7
warehouse4 2

I want this data to update as it is being typed in the first worksheet.

--
oberon.black
oberon.black's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26732