Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default e-mailing a single worksheet of a multiple worksheet (4) workbook

I have a requirement to e-mail one worksheet of a multiple workshee
workbook to another department. The workbook contains 4 seperat
worksheets, and I don't want to e-mail the whole workbook to
department that doesn't need it. I can do it manually, is there a wa
to select the wooksheet I want to e-mail with vba and do i
automatically ?

Thanks fo any help

Pau

--
ppete8360
ppete83606's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2695

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

For this type of operation I recommend Ron de Bruin's Sendmail Add-in(FREE)

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

If you just want code for that particular operation just click on the
appropriate link on Ron's site at the above URL.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sat, 3 Sep 2005 13:26:08 -0500, ppete83606
wrote:

I have a requirement to e-mail one worksheet of a multiple worksheet
workbook to another department. The workbook contains 4 seperate
worksheets, and I don't want to e-mail the whole workbook to a
department that doesn't need it. I can do it manually, is there a way
to select the wooksheet I want to e-mail with vba and do it
automatically ?

Thanks fo any help

Paul

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

ppete,

Look in excel.misc recently. Search for "save one sheet."

Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com

"ppete83606" wrote
in message ...

I have a requirement to e-mail one worksheet of a multiple worksheet
workbook to another department. The workbook contains 4 seperate
worksheets, and I don't want to e-mail the whole workbook to a
department that doesn't need it. I can do it manually, is there a way
to select the wooksheet I want to e-mail with vba and do it
automatically ?

Thanks fo any help

Paul

--