Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I copy a new module to 200 workbooks with a macro?

I have created a new module in my master budget workbook for a custom Excel
function that I would like to copy to another 200 existing budget workbooks,
to enable them to use this new function. I intend to distribute the
workbooks to about 10 different people for them to complete their budgets.
Each workbook needs to have both the new module and the new function. How
do I do that?

Thanks,

Patrick

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You shouldn't. Distributing code inside of workbooks that contain data
is a bad idea. Instead, create an add-in. Start with
Microsoft Office XP Developer
Building Application-Specific Add-ins
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...l=/library/en-
us/modcore/html/deovrbuildingapplicationspecificaddins.asp
and
Microsoft Office XP Developer
Add-ins, Templates, Wizards, and Libraries
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...l=/library/en-
us/modcore/html/deovraddinstemplateswizardslibraries.asp

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article , pyoung129