Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Problems with VB 6.0

I have already make a program in VB 6, my problem is that i'm trying to use
an excel file with 4 columns and 2754 rows, I tried to save the file as an
array, but when the program ends the array is lost so I need to define the
array each time the program begins.

I want to be able to link my excel file to my program, so I can add, delete
and modify the information,
also I want to know how to link the file if I want to use my program where
no M.office is installed
I will appreciate the information as easy as you can because I'm just
statrting to use VB6
TIA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Save the file as a CSV. Excel can easily open CSV's and split the
values into columns. If the user doesn't have Excel installed, any text
editor can open a CSV file.

----
Nick Hebb
BreezeTree Software