Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jk jk is offline

Default Changing a range in a formula with VB.

I have created a custom formula that takes two ranges as input (i.e. the call
to the function is "=my_function(range1,range2)"). Using VBA I want to read
in each of these custom formulas located in a matrix, increment range1 by 28
rows, and then put the resulting formula into a new cell. Does anyone know
of a way to do this using VBA? Note that range1 varies for every cell in the
matrix.

Thanks for the help!