Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA to unhide columns

Hi
Can anyone give me a code to unhide or autofit columns automaticall
when the worksheet is opened?
I tried to modify an On entry script I got off the web but can't figur
it out.
Thank

--
shine
shiney's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2681

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Shiny ,

You could use like this open event
Sheet1.Columns.Hidden = True
Sheet1.Columns.AutoFit

Thanks
Xcelion

"shiney" wrote:

Hi
Can anyone give me a code to unhide or autofit columns automatically
when the worksheet is opened?
I tried to modify an On entry script I got off the web but can't figure
it out.
Thanks

--
shiney