Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default CommandBarControl ID

Can anyone help me get a CommandBarcontrol ID list?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Richard,

List of ID numbers for built-in CommandBar controls in Excel 2000

Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Richard Burgers"

wrote in message

Can anyone help me get a CommandBarcontrol ID list?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Richard,

Alternatively, John Green provides a nice CBList addin which, amongst other
things, lists all CommandBars It also provides a listing of all popup menus
and their constituent elements.

It is freely downloadable from Rob Bovey's Office automation site:

http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

---
Regards,
Norman

"Richard Burgers" wrote in message
Can anyone help me get a CommandBarcontrol ID list?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See also this page
http://www.rondebruin.com/menuid.htm