Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel Macro Distribution

I have a macro that I programmed for our users to use in Excel. It has a
button function (I don't want it to be automatic) on a toolbar, which makes
it easy to use. The problem begins once I've created the macro and then
copied the Excel sheet with the button and the Personal file into the users
XL Start folder. When the user opens Excel and clicks on the button, it
looks for the Macro under my user files instead of the one I copied in thier
folder. How do I get it to point to their XL Start Folder for this macro,
without having to get on their computer under their username to program it to
do so?

<We are using Office 2003 on a Windows Server 2003 with Terminal Services
Log-in

Thanks!

Aaron
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Easiest is probably to make it an add-in.
All nicely explained he
http://www.fontstuff.com/vba/vbatut03.htm

RBS