Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Roller del mouse su editor VBA

Qualcuno mi sa dire come riuscire ad attivare il roller del mouse sul edito
del VBA di Excel?
Grazie

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Roller del mouse su editor VBA [Translate]

How can I activate the trackball of mouse in the vba editor?
Now, It don't work.
Thanks

"Wallace" ha scritto nel messaggio
Qualcuno mi sa dire come riuscire ad attivare il roller del mouse sul
edito del VBA di Excel?
Grazie

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try FreeWheel.

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconVall...freewheel.html

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Wallace" wrote in message
How can I activate the trackball of mouse in the vba editor?
Now, It don't work.
Thanks

"Wallace" ha scritto nel messaggio
Qualcuno mi sa dire come riuscire ad attivare il roller del
mouse sul edito del VBA di Excel?
Grazie

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I'm not sure this works with trackball versions of mice...

I use VBScroll, but there are at least a couple of options:

http://www.gasanov.net/VBScroll.htm

Wallace wrote:

How can I activate the trackball of mouse in the vba editor?
Now, It don't work.
Thanks

"Wallace" ha scritto nel messaggio
Qualcuno mi sa dire come riuscire ad attivare il roller del mouse sul
edito del VBA di Excel?
Grazie

--

Dave Peterson