Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JR JR is offline

Default Sort method using C++ automation

I am trying to sort a range in a C++ dll, but cannot seem to get the
parameters correct. I always receive an 'Unhandled Exception' error.

I was hoping somebody has a working example so I could see what your
parameters look like.

Thanks,
Jeremy
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Have a look at this link:
http://xcell05.free.fr/english/

You can download an .xll add-in that is written in C.
One of the functions will sort a range for you.
I think the source code is available somewhere as well.

RBS

"JR" wrote in message
I am trying to sort a range in a C++ dll, but cannot seem to get the
parameters correct. I always receive an 'Unhandled Exception' error.

I was hoping somebody has a working example so I could see what your
parameters look like.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Sort method from Javascript automation smr78[_3_] Excel Programming 6 August 18th 05 07:13 AM
sort method benb Excel Programming 6 April 7th 05 04:00 PM
Using the Sort Method Jill E Excel Programming 2 August 6th 04 01:29 PM
Sort Method question CG Rosén Excel Programming 2 July 1st 04 06:12 PM
Sort Method Squid[_3_] Excel Programming 3 March 2nd 04 02:25 PM