Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Returning to last cell in a do until loop

Dear Undisguised Angels,
I am wanting to loop through a column looking for a value, then write that
value to another cell, then return to the column to continue the search to
the end. I can get to the target cell, but how can I return to the last
"true" cell before continuing the loop?

I'm trying a for....next loop but I'm afraid the syntax is eluding me.

Any help appreciated