Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default protect cells

I would like to protect some cells to avoid user to modify information.

My copy method fails, if I use protect and unprotect.

I use Protection.AllowEditRanges.Add to write information on the cells using
VBA.

It seems VBA can not copy data in to the cellls which protect and unprotect
or AllowEdirRanges.

Am I right?
If I am wrong please advise me,
Any information is great appreciated,