Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to Draw an Arc which is 1/4 of a circle?

Is there a way to draw an arc which is 1/4 of a circle?
It looks like Shapes.addcurve only draw bezier curve, but how do I make the
curve a 1/4 of a circle?

I also tried Shapes.BuildFreeForm().AddNodes(), but I couldn't get it to
draw 1/4 of a circle.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

True - I had orignally assigned the shape to an object variable, which
then requires the parens. Thanks for the correction.