Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do i keep the names of the colums on each new page

I have a spread sheet in which each Column has a name, I want the name of
each column to appear on the subsequent pages
How do I do that?
Any and all information would be most Helpful
Sharlene
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Quick and dirty (I love these)

1) If the sheet which already has the column names is the first sheet, it is
easier

2) Activate that sheet then hold down the Shift Key and click on the last
sheet. The first sheet will still be the one in view

3) Go to each column heading and hit F2 then Enter. Note, this has to be
done individually. Even though you'd thing you could highlight every column
heading using shift key and dragging, then hit F2-Enter so that the
individual cells are highlighted without clicking in each column
individually, you cannot. It only works if you go into the text of each
heading individually with F2 or clicking in the formula bar

"Sharlene" <Sharlene @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message
I have a spread sheet in which each Column has a name, I want the name of
each column to appear on the subsequent pages
How do I do that?
Any and all information would be most Helpful
Sharlene

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thank you, I need the names of the columns to print on the next page, not
just the sheet, so for example if sheet 1 is two pages then I need the name
of the column to print on page two
Thanks again ( the prior suggestion worked Great!)

"William Benson" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

That is a Page Setup Issue. If you do the same things to select all sheets,
and go into File Page Setup, there is a tab names "Sheet" which has a text
box labeled "Rows to repeat at top" ... enter the Row these headings appear
in there (i.e., 1) or if multiple rows, "1:2", etc...