Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.sqlserver.olap

Default programmatically change pivot table rows/columns

Hi all,

I have a Pivot table that is built on an OLAP cube. I would like to be
able to pop up a dialog (in Excel) and ask the user to select a date
range.

Then, using this date range, programmatically change the [Time]
dimension in my pivot table so that only this range is displayed.

Anybody has any idea how this can be done?

Thanks,