Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Automatic Charting from main Spreadsheet.

Here is my problem:

I have a Main Spreadsheet with the following columns:

CUSTOMER NAME PRICE QTY
Dave 1 2
Tom 5 1
Tom 6 1
Zack 4 2
Zack 2 1
Zack 9 1

I would like to run a Macro from this Main sheet that should create Charts
based on the above 3 columns for each of the Customer Names there (Notice
that a Customer Name can occur one or more times). I would like to have each
of the Chart in one individual spreadsheet. The name of the spreadsheet
should be the "Customer Name".

Can someone let me know how I can get this done? A sample code perhaps?
Thank you.