Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Need help with List Box setup construction in Excel

I have a list from one worksheet, that I would like to use as a list option
in another worksheet. But trying to follow examples from several books that
I have purchased, in setting up a list box has never worked. Any tips or
help would be greatly appreciated
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Are you using the "data validation" drop-down?
If so you can use a list on another sheet by naming your list range
and then setting your validation to "list" and entering
=LIST_NAME

Tim