Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Error 430: Class does not support automation...

Hello,

I have an ActiveX control written in VB6 that works fine in a VB6-based
application. However, if I try to use it inside of Excel, I get the error
"Error 430: Class does not support Automation or does not support expected
interface" whenever I try to access a method or property of the control. It
does show up correctly inside a form, and is functional if I don't try to
access the properties (which, of course, if useless).

I cannot seem to find anything on the web that doesn't mention ADO/MDAC (or
some variation), which this project should not rely on.

If this should be on another group, please let me know that as well.

Thanks,
pagates