Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel 97 automating web query?

Hi, I have Excel 97 and am trying to use it to get a few figures from
several (~1000 or so) webpages.

The URLs are all of the same format
http://yyyyyy_x

where yyyyyy is the main website
and x is a numbered page where x=1 to 1000 say.

Once I have Copied the web page into Excel, I am able to get the couple

of cells I need from each page but
How can I automate getting the web page and copying and pasting into a
new woksheet?

Any tips appreciated thanks.
Fred